April 29, 2013 By
April 11, 2013 By
March 28, 2013 By
March 05, 2013 By
November 26, 2012 By
September 07, 2012 By
May 19, 2012 By
April 24, 2012 By
The best nightlife
Most backpackers going to Australia will hear from their parents that they should see kangaroo’s, Uluru, the Sydney Opera House… There’s nothing wrong, but after seeing 321 kangaroos you sometimes want to enjoy your night and go to party somewhere! Especially along the Australian east coast, you can have pretty wild celebrations. Now tell me honestly: this is the part of travel you were expecting the most!
Well to be sure that you are in the right place, we dive into the pub for you the hottest places in Australia and put them together on a list.
1. Cairns - Cairns is a city this is the absolute party place for backpackers. It is therefore hardly surprising that the most legendary backpacker pub can be found in the city of Cairns: The Woolshed! A visit to the Woolshed is almost a must do for a backpacker. Besides the Woolshed Cairns has a huge variety of pubs and clubs. Most of these pubs and clubs are all within walking distance of each other, very easy! If you are trying to find airline tickets to Cairns, go online and browse what months would be better. Make sure you plan ahead so that way you don’t miss out on this experience.
2. Sydney – whether you’re in Manly, Bondi, Kings Cross or the center: there are enough clubs and pubs nearby to fill your night. Highly recommended, especially for backpackers, is the bottom of the Scubar City Central YHA hostel, next to the Wake Up!
3. Surfers Paradise – also called the Salou Australia. The center of Surfers is almost a chain of clubs and pubs. In addition, you must visit legendary Surfers Paradise Pub Crawl. This is a pub crawl along to some of the many party spots that Surfers has to offer. And of course the Miss Bikini Contest in such an environment is not lacking.
4. Airlie Beach – there are more backpackers than people, so that success is assured when it comes to a good night out. You can not go Magums. This pub is located in Airlie terrace and is the place to be. Especially recommended are the M @ ss Nightclub (known to the law t-shirt contests) and the Hog’s Breath Cafe.
5. Byron Bay – this pub is also called is a mixture of bad games, too much booze and too many Englishmen. Many of the Sydney students go to Byron Bay surf trips at their prom, so it’s never really boring Cheeky Monkeys.
6. Melbourne – has a lively nightlife, you will need to look to find it. The largest concentration of clubs can be found at the Crown Casino complex. That way you can combine with a beautiful night out visit to the casino. Oh, and for a snack and drink you can contact the Border “South Bank” promenade.
7. Glenelg – sitting pretty when it comes to a big night out. The main street of this coastal town (near Adelaide) is filled with mostly club. From pop to lounge with dance: everyone there is something to be found in Glenelg.
Similar articles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Nightlife